1. Quick Nutritionist Consultation – Phone or internet consultation with a nutritionist. This is perfect for those that have a strong idea of what they want but just need to be put on the correct path of a healthy lifestyle. This goes over weight loss options, meal planning, ingredient research, how to weed through false information, and more.
2. Full Nutritionist Consultation – 2 hour extensive nutrition consultation. This will cover all of the options available for healthy eating, weight loss, misinformation, credible information, etc. It also includes an in-depth full personal analysis, as well as a follow-up consultation. These can be done in person, on the phone, or over a video connection.
3. Follow-Up Consultation – After a Full Nutritionist Consultation, we find that it is best to do follow up meetings. In these meetings, we go over your progress and assess what other actions need to be taken to make sure you meet your goals. These generally take 30-60 minutes and can be done in person, on the phone, or over a video connection.
4. Customized Meal Planning (Subscription) – Client must have ordered the Quick or Full Nutritionist Consultation to select this option. With this option, our nutritionists and scientists take all of the thinking out of eating. This is great for people with intermediate cooking knowledge. Every week, we email a grocery list and recipes for 5 days’ worth of meal planning. It is customized around your dietary needs and covers what you will eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Each plan contains a detailed report that gives full nutritional value of the meals, as well as tips to healthy eating and healthy snacks.
5. General Meal Planning (Subscription) – This is a great option for those who are not interested in nutritional consolations but would still like healthy meal options created by our nutritionists and scientists, emailed to them. Every two weeks we email you quick dinner options for your work week. This includes a grocery list and recipes. It also contains a detailed report that gives full nutritional value of the meals, as well as tips to healthy eating and healthy snacks. The meals are generally less than 30 minutes in prep time.